JOIN THE REVOLUTION TODAY
AC Club is the low-cost, headache-free way to a complete High-efficiency system for just $99 $79/mo*. Membership includes 24/7 Monitoring, Scheduled Maintenance, All Repairs, Air Filters, and More.
STEP 1 Qualification
- 650+ Credit Score
- Internet Access
STEP 2 Consultation
On a 15-minute call, we’ll confirm your information and schedule your site visit to size your system.
STEP 3 Installation
We install the new system and welcome you to the Club! Plus we monitor your performance data and come back 48-hours later to adjust settings and optimize comfort for your home.
Total Cost Comparison
Cost of ownership over 12 years
OUR #1 GOAL IS YOUR HAPPINESS
" AC Club is a no brainer. There's no way this doesn't become the primary method for most people replacing and dealing with your heating and cooling in the future. You literally just pay your membership and they take care of the rest. No more worrying about breakdowns, repairs, or maintenance, and I started seeing nice energy savings day 1. " - Stephanie from Houston, TX
" From my research and initial experience it's the value and customer service that sets AC Club apart. The service received for the money is well worth it, and the install team was professional and very courteous. " - Benjamin from Cypress, TX
" AC Club is the perfect alternative to paying the high prices that the AC companies charge. Combined with the piece of mind from the included maintenance and upkeep, this takes all of the worry out of AC ownership. " - Richard from Magnolia, TX
- Does everyone qualify for AC Club?
- AC Club members must own their home, have internet access (for our system performance monitoring), and have a 650 credit score.
- What if I want to cancel my membership?
- We make things easy by providing an ownership conversion option to cancel membership and own the system. As you’d expect, the cost for this option decreases over time.
- What if I sell my home?
- The new qualified owner can take over your membership and be grandfathered into your rate, or you can exercise the ownership conversion option at closing with the funds from your sale.
- What if my home has multiple systems?
- You can join AC Club for a single system while the other unit is still functioning, or you can replace all your systems with AC Club and receive a $5 discount per month per additional system. Your choice!
- Is membership always just $79 per month?
- $79 per month is the monthly membership for a 3-ton 16 SEER unit. During installation, we throw in parts like new pads, return grills and small duct and electrical work when it’s needed. However, extensive work and parts upgrades like UV air sanitizers are extra and can be paid upfront or rolled into your monthly rate.
- What happens if the system breaks down?
- Our monitoring and maintenance will catch most problems before they turn into system breakdowns, but if your system ever stops running our comfort guarantee assures that you’ll be running within 24 hours.
- What about 10 or 15 years from now when it’s time for another replacement?
- With our monitoring and maintenance, we hope to have the system running for a long time. When it’s time for a new system, you just renew your AC Club agreement and we install a new system. Price increases only occur after 15 years, and are capped at 25% of your initial membership price. How’s that for price certainty over time?
- So do I own the HVAC system?
- AC Club owns the system while you’re a member, but we provide easy options to convert to ownership if you sell your home or need to cancel membership for another reason.
- How is this different than a Home Warranty?
- It’s completely different, almost the opposite! Warranty companies haggle with you to pay for repairs. AC Club catches issues through monitoring and wants to always have your system running great. Plus AC Club installs a new system day 1! How many warranty companies do that?